Field force automation is a resource still not fully understood by most companies. Fairly explained, it is a new enterprise entity capable of aiding field service businesses in enhancing their efficiency and productivity, capturing more data than in the past. Understanding the basics of FFA can help businesses escalate their customer experiences, generate more revenue, and empower their field workforce.
FFA is a revolution to the working framework of the 21st century, introducing the use of Field force tracking software to bring solutions to the workforce and the managerial positions, turning their field service operations into an automated and mechanized machine.
The exponential increase in penetration of the Internet and digital tools, the urgency in automating repetitive tasks, the growing adoption of advanced technologies like Artificial intelligence or cloud computing are the major drivers of the growth of the global Field force automation industry.
The soaring need for sales force automation considerably influences market expansion, assisting sales representatives in many tasks via software like Sales force tracker. Adoption of such solutions brings an enhanced customer experience, streamlined sales, and improved workforce efficiency.
The Global Field force automation forecast of the growth trends from 2021 to 2026 offers insightful data for business strategists, providing an overview of the growth factors, futuristic cost expectations, revenue, supply data, and demand dynamics, besides elaborately describing the value chain and distributor analysis.
Amidst the global pandemic crisis, the global market of FFA may reach USD 1251.33 million in 2020, which can rise to an estimated USD 1477.79 million in the year 2021. The market expects to reach USD 3453.51 million by 2026, growing at 18.43% CAGR.
The global report provides the market sizing and the forecast of the major currencies- USD, AUD, EUR, JPY, and GBP. The forecast allows the business leaders to make better decisions, particularly when the currency exchange data is available at their fingertips.
The report considers 2018 and 2019 as historical years, 2020, the base year with 2021 as the estimated year, further considering 2022 to 2026 as the forecast period.
The Field force automation US market is estimated to reach USD 371.8 million in 2020. China is projected to reach s size of USD 985 million by 2027, with a CAGR of 22.1% along the period 2020 – 27.
Notable markets also include Japan and Canada, forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 12.3% and 15.2%, respectively, with Germany estimated to grow at 13.6% CAGR.
Impact of the pandemic on the economy and how FFA helps work around it:
The COVID-19 pandemic has been one of the biggest crises to the human race, impacting people of all races, effectively visible in the global economies’ negative GDP growth and a rise of unemployment in developing countries.
There are only a few exceptions among global industries that didn’t face the Covid adversities, and the struggle may continue for some time. However, the 2021 overviews of economic dynamics have been consistently positive, with expectations of improvements in the forthcoming months.
Technology can play a vital role in curbing pandemic distress to a large extent. Companies deploy large and innovative Field force tracking solutions to manage the sales operations. The field force management effectively provides real-time solutions to the most critical challenges of businesses amidst the pandemic.
- We are ensuring the wellbeing of the workforce by the use of advanced sales force automation solutions.
- We create a well-established connection with the field team via the Sales force tracker.
- The field force automation solutions are effective in providing automation during order placement or fulfillment without manual attention.
- The sales force automation solutions provide integration of cutting-edge data analytics platforms, measuring the COVID impact.
The global forecast of the Field force automation solution market categorizes the growth trends and revenue based on the following submarkets-
- The global market across large, medium and small enterprises can overlap organizational size.
- Based on deployment, the market use On-premises and On-cloud.
- On a vertical basis, the market runs across Real Estate, Energy Sectors, Healthcare, IT, Manufacturing, and Transportation.
- Based on geography, the global market across the nations of America (Canada, Brazil, Mexico, US, and Argentina), Europe (UK, Italy, Germany, and France), Asia-Pacific (India, Australia, China, Japan, Malaysia, South Korea, and Taiwan), Middle East (Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and UAE) & Africa.
- Inventory Management – Deployment of inventory management solutions can aid service to offer cost-effectiveness to customers, simplify management services for technicians in several V2B operations, and ease operations in the healthcare sector. The introduction of AI in cloud-based solutions may aid small and large firms in managing their field workforce.
- Significant Growth Rate – The Asia-Pacific region can rise due to many SMEs adopting field service management solutions. The global expansion is s major driver for adopting Field force automation solutions, inducing the growth of such solutions’ requirements.
- Competitive Landscape – The market landscape of sales force management is quite fragmented, with existing prepackaged solutions but no sole vendor dominating the market. There exist several mergers and collaborations in the market.
The Field service management firms are witnessing immense pressure to effectively lead teams, ensure their safety, and comply with the regulations of the pandemic. Such a situation cannot get burdened with miscommunication or distrust.
It is a high time of distress and crisis, exacerbating fear and distrust, a critical period that calls for emphasizing confidence development within organizations. In the current wake of the Covid pandemic, the estimated growth of Field force automation may further rise, with the pandemic restricting the effective management of remote fieldwork.
The pandemic has led to limitations in field services, a substantial boost to the adoption of FSM solutions. Such deployment offers better service experiences, including automation in customer communications and feedback capabilities to the current workflow that can elevate your business. Do check out our blogs for more valuable insights.